Here at Saccuzzo Coffee Co, we feel espresso and cappuccino should be experienced in its purest form. To that end, we’ve found a sturdy appliance made with heavy duty components that make it both easy and trouble free to make the best espresso at home. The Sara Vapore by La Piccola is a 110 volt pod machine that we’ve sourced from Italy direct to our factory and spec’d it out to conform to the correct temperature and pressure crucial to make Grande Italia espresso. 2 minute warm up time, pull lever up, insert pod, secure lever down, and push brew, then stop where you want. Milk froths in seconds with volumizer wand.
- You’ll be impressed with the commercial quality brass thermo-blocks that are independently controlled and can operate simultaneously both brewing espresso and steaming milk.
- Heavy duty steel chassis and solid polished stainless steel panels make this a sturdy little machine.
- Countertop ready height easily fits under your cabinets and included 2 liter water reservoir means you don’t need to plumb a water line for use.
- Why pods? They’re easy to use, single serve, stay fresh for up to 2 years, are compostable, and don’t make a mess on your counter the way loose grounds would.
- It’s like having 2 machines in one. With independent power switches for espresso and steam, you can choose to keep the steam side off if you just want espresso.
- Cup warming tray gets blazing hot so your cold espresso cups don’t ruin the brew
It’s called La Piccola because of its small footprint. Measuring just 9”W x 12”D x 12.5”H ensures you’ll have plenty of counter space left for cooking. Simply built without complex gears, sensors, or sophisticated electronics means less things to break and longer lifespan. Enjoy the rich, caramel consistency each and every time you brew espresso.
This machine will usually be shipped same business day from our Newington CT factory, if your order is placed before 1pm EST. All orders will be shipped insured via UPS ground unless a different option is chosen at checkout.
We've been selling commercial espresso machines for over 40 years and as a habit we like to bench test all machines before they leave our shop. Yes it takes a little longer but it eliminates issues, gives us peace of mind, and makes for a happier customer. If you do not want us to bench test your machine please let us know in the notes section at checkout or give us a call at 860-665-1101.