What Do I Do if My Product Arrives Damaged?
We strive to ensure that your purchases are protected well enough to survive a trip across the country, but accidents can happen. Inspect the contents of your package as quickly as possible following receipt, even if you do not intend to immediately use the product. Please report any damage within 5 days of receipt of your product. Please keep all packaging material as the carrier may want to inspect it.
Who performs the warranty work for my equipment?
Saccuzzo Coffee Company provides direct technical support and all warranty work at our Newington, CT facility.
How long is the warranty for?
Saccuzzo Coffee Company offers a limited one-year warranty on all the residential equipment that it sells.
The warranty covers parts and labor required to repair the machine and any mechanical or electrical components from defect or failure under normal use conditions. The warranty does not include shipping to Saccuzzo Coffee Company, customers must pay to ship the machine to our repair center if necessary. A flat fee will be charged to ship the equipment back to the customer.
What isn't Covered?
Warranty troubleshooting and repair does not apply to the following:
- Any defect arising from the misuse of the machine, including but not limited to:
- Not properly refilling the boiler during brewing and steaming processes, resulting in burnt out components
- Excess scale buildup from unfiltered, hard water
- Lack of regular thorough cleaning of the milk frothing components
- Lack of regular maintenance of the machine's brew group
- Damaged internal components from improper descaling
- Use of non-commercial/household equipment in a commercial environment
- Normal wear and tear on the machine, including but not limited to:
- Replacement of gaskets
- Scratches, dents or other surface marring of any components
- Grinder burr replacement
- Regular maintenance
- Not properly descaling your equipment.
- Not properly cleaning the milk frothing components
- Not properly backflushing the equipment, if applicable.
Residential Equipment Return
If a residential machine arrives in non-working condition, it can be returned within 14 days for an exchange. If for any reason you do not like your espresso machine you may return it for a refund within 14 days, minus a 15% restocking fee. To receive a refund, the machine must be shipped in its original carton, with insurance covering the replacement cost and be in perfect condition. Commercial equipment cannot be returned. Coffees can not be returned.